We visit the National Museum of Sican, where you can see gold and silver work, which belongs to the Sican Culture. Then we will visit the Tucume Pyramids, and also its Site Museum. Museo Tumbas Reales We will visit the Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum, wherewe can see the Lord of Sipan's treasures like necklaces, ear ornaments, collarsand the golden scepter. There we can also seethe finest jewelry made in gold and silver, which belong to the Sipan Culture
Breakfast Transfer to the bus station or aiport.
END OF SERVICES
Fill the form
Or click to open chat
- Official specialist tourist guides.
- Entrance fees to places visited.
- Transfer in-Out Bus station -hotel-Bus station
- Permanent direct assistance.
- Implemented first aid kit.
- First aid attention (if needed).
- shared service.
- Taitalindo gift.
- Transportation: Lima-Chiclayo - Lima
- Excess baggage.
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal national or international phone calls.
RECOMMENDED TO TAKE:
- Summer clothes.
- Sun glasses.