Bus departure to Ica.
Recepcion and transfer to your hotel At the appropriate time will make City Tour visiting the main Plaza, the cathedral, mansions.
We will have a sightseeing of the Regional Museum of Ica, Huacachina lagoon, (where you can ski huge sand dunes), wine cellars.
Transfer to Hotel. Overnight. aca.
We take private car to Paracas then Transfer to El Chaco beach in order to board our boat for visiting the Ballestas Islands. On the way we will El Candelabra; Geoglyph Pre Inca similar to the Nazca lines. In the Ballestas Islands we will see guano birds, penguins, boobies, sea lions, etc. Return to the Chaco beach.
In the afternoon we take our tour of Reserve of Paracas, visiting also the seal observation point, Lagunillas beach, Julio C. Tello museum and the Flamingo observation point. Overnight in Paracas
Transfer to the bus station to take your bus to Nazca.
In the morning the journey for Nazca starts. Arrival, transfer to the airfield and flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines, which are nearly 50 kilometers long and 15 meters wide and in which are found the drawings. These figures known as the "Nazca Lines"are considered by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage. The lines cover four flats: Palpa, Ingenio, Nazca and Socos, located between.
Transfer to the bus station. Start the return trip to Lima.
END OF SERVICES
- Bus Tkt Lima –Ica /Paracas-Nazca/ Nazca-Lima with cruz del sur second floor.
- Private van Ica ParacasTransfers In / Out.
- 02 nights accommodation.
- 02 breakfasts.
- City tour tour ica.
- Visit the Ballestas Islands.
- Reserve Paracas.
- Flight over Nazca Lines+ taxes.
- Entrance fees to places to visit.
- Official Specialist Tourist Guides.
- Constant personalised attention.
- Taitalindo gifts.
- Excess baggage.
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal national or international phone calls.
- Summer clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sandshoes for walking.